Channel Marketing Manager
Brain Corp is a San Diego-based AI company creating transformative core technology for the robotics industry. Our diverse teams in Software, Hardware Design, and Embedded Systems are creating comprehensive solutions to support the builders of today's autonomous machines in successfully producing, deploying, and supporting commercial robots across industries and applications. Brain Corp is funded by the SoftBank Vision Fund, Clearbridge, and Qualcomm Ventures. For more information please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/
As a member of the Marketing team, the Channel/Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for helping tell our OEM partners, customers and potential customers about the story of Brain Corporation and the transformative power of BrainOS, our proprietary AI robotic technology software platform that automates commercial-grade equipment, including commercial floor care and material handling machines. As a Channel/Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for informing partners and customers of product updates, as well as lead generation, Account Based Marketing, email drip campaigns, and more. . You are expected to be an advocate to the market and our key stakeholders, including OEM partners, customers, and our employees. You will be responsible for crafting the strategy and reaching our OEM partners and end market customers. This role will partner with the sales team and other Marketing partners to identify partner requirements, develop appropriate channel enablement programs, sales tools, and demand generation programs to achieve growth targets To succeed in this role, you’ll need strong project management skills and the ability to think creatively. You’ll love this role if you are data driven and can empathize with partner/customer needs. This role will give you an opportunity to help drive revenue and deliver a positive relationship with our ecosystem.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead programmatic definition of highly targeted investments and campaigns, working closely with sales and product marketing to help execute
- Support external communications channels to our OEM partners and customers, such as marketing emails, product newsletters, webinars, events, and more.
- Maintain strategic relationships with OEM partners to enable a seamless and continuous education channel and identify co-marketing opportunities
- Manage and execute the distribution marketing strategy in collaboration with product marketing and sales
- Create a library of marketing assets - toolkits, customizable sell sheets, emails, presentation materials, internal and external case studies, etc.
- Understand and effectively communicate our value to our channel partners and help them communicate the value of autonomous mobile robots to their end-customers.
- Ensure alignment between marketing and sales to maximize success of campaigns. This includes understanding and supporting our sales channels, training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users, developing internal tools and teaching them how and when to use them.
- Manage and execute on trade show and event strategy
- Monitor campaigns and identify drivers of performance changes, collaborating closely with key shareholders and helping Marketing Managers to deliver specific business or campaign outcomes
- Experiment with new communication channels and cadences to increase performance at each stage of the partner referral funnel.
- Measure, report and optimize campaign efforts
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- t least 2 years of experience in a channel marketing role
- Demonstrated experience with content creation including emails, graphics, videos, newsletters and more.
- Comfortable working independently, with the ability to run and drive cross-team initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and partners.
- Focus on performance measurement and comfortable collecting and reporting on the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
Things that make a difference:
- Experience in start-up environments with proven ability to build plans, drive consensus and roll-up-sleeves to achieve results.
- Experience working in a channel sales model and/or with platform, developer communities.
- Proficiency in Hubspot and Salesforce
- A self-starter with excellent project management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk and hear at normal room levels; using hands to finger, grasp, and feel; repetitive motion; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; lift, push, carry, or pull up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employees are exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and telephones.