Senior Technical Recruiter
Brain Corp is a San Diego-based AI company creating transformative core technology for the robotics industry. Our diverse teams in Software, Hardware Design, and Embedded Systems are creating comprehensive solutions to support the builders of today's autonomous machines in successfully producing, deploying, and supporting commercial robots across industries and applications. Brain Corp is funded by the SoftBank Vision Fund, Clearbridge, and Qualcomm Ventures. For more information please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for delivery of top talent to Brain Corp, a rapidly growing organization. This position requires a tenacious, self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to cultivate, build, and maintain both internal and external relationships. This person will need to work across the organization but will primarily be focused on technical recruiting (SWEs, SW QA, Robotics Engineers, Cloud Services, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with managers to identify job requirements and develop an effective position profile, candidate specs, and sourcing strategies that effectively market the opportunity.
- Manage the recruitment process including the development and execution of attracting, sourcing, assessing, and selecting high quality candidates.
- Act as primary contact for candidates throughout the talent acquisition life cycle. Prepare recruitment status reports and metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future opportunities.
- Provide exceptional customer service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Administers and updates Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) to reflect current status for all candidates.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5-8+ years of specialized expertise in talent acquisition with at least 3 years recruiting engineering talent; 2 years of experience in a corporate recruiting role preferred.
- Strong business acumen, communication skills, project management skills, customer service, motivational and influencing skills, strategic focus, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to quickly screen and identify top level talent in various functions of the business.
- Advanced internet searching and sourcing experience to include the use of social media to attract talent.
- Experience with recruitment and social media tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, etc.).
Things that make a difference:
- Greenhouse ATS experience
- Startup recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated experience attending and gaining value from College & Career Fairs.
- Domain relevant experience.
- Experience working in a staffing agency
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk and hear at normal room levels; using hands to finger, grasp, and feel; repetitive motion; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; lift, push, carry, or pull up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employee is exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and telephones.