Sales Account Executive, NA (Remote Availability)
Brain Corp (BC) is a San Diego, California, USA-based AI company creating transformative core technology for the robotics industry. Our diverse teams in Software, Hardware Design, and Embedded Systems are creating comprehensive solutions to support the builders of today's autonomous machines in successfully producing, deploying, and supporting commercial robots across industries and applications. Brain Corp is funded by the SoftBank Vision Fund, Clearbridge, and Qualcomm Ventures. For more information please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/
As a member of the NA Sales Team, the Sales Account Executive (AE)is responsible for selling BrainOS enabled robots in the North America region and attaining annual sales quota as assigned, while establishing strong long-term relationships with BC’s customers and partners. The AE creates detailed account plans and manages the complete lifecycle of the sales process, including business development, qualification, validation, and finalizing agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reach or exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with BC Customers and Partners.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, keeping detailed information about accounts and opportunities up to date in Salesforce CRM.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of BrainOS enabled solutions as assigned, including but not limited to Robotic Scrubbers, Delivery ADRs, Robotic Vacuums, Shelf-Scanning, and Virtual Tour.
- Work closely with Solution Consulting, Account Management, Deployment, Services, Engineering, Marketing, and other support departments to foster collaboration.
- Anticipated international travel is >50%.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven sales experience in a business to business environment of solution driven sales
- 5-7 years of previous experience selling complex, technical solutions in commercial and industrial settings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the local language as well as English.
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Things that make a difference:
- Background in Cleaning Industry Sales and experience in the use of robotics in commercial and industrial settings
- Experience working with Grocery retailers in the US and Canada.
- Good knowledge of CRM software, knowledge in Salesforce is a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk and hear at normal room levels; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines; use of measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes; push or pull up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employees are exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and telephones.