Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, NA
Brain Corp is a San Diego, California, USA-based AI company creating transformative core technology for the robotics industry. Our diverse teams in Software, Hardware Design, and Embedded Systems are creating comprehensive solutions to support the builders of today's autonomous machines in successfully producing, deploying, and supporting commercial robots across industries and applications. Brain Corp is funded by the SoftBank Vision Fund, Clearbridge, and Qualcomm Ventures. For more information please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/
As a member of the NA Sales Team, the Sales Operations Analyst is a professional who enhances the sales processes for Brain Corp. They evaluate and organize data and support the connection points between Sales and the Finance, HR, and Marketing teams. The Sales Operations Analyst acts as the Sales data steward of the Territory, Account, and Opportunity data in the CRM system (Salesforce), and manages the process of sharing pipeline and sales forecast data with Finance. The Sales Operations Analyst works with Marketing to generate appropriate sales budgets/targets for product offerings, and works with HR to administer territory and compensation plans for the Sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as data steward for Sales in CRM (Accounts, Opportunities, Pipeline, Forecasts, etc.)
- Generate and share reports from Salesforce or other data sources to support business planning and operations
- Analysis of trends in the business with respect to historical performance, and future projections to contribute to annual budgeting and planning
- Market and account research for territory planning, identifying what companies should we be selling to and how we can best align territories for the sales team
- Evaluating and quantifying the work performance of sales representatives
- Communication with multiple departments in Brain Corp, including Finance, HR, and Marketing
- Harnessing technology to remove bottlenecks and boost efficiency
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree. Any field of study, but preference for Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics, or Engineering
- 5 - 7 years of previous experience supporting a professional, technology-focused sales team in a similar capacity. 3 years with Master’s
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business analysis, financial modeling, and spreadsheet skills.
Things that make a difference:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM and business process practices connecting Sales to other internal departments in a technology company
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions may require maintaining the physical condition necessary for sitting, walking or standing for periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; talk and hear at normal room levels; close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines; use of measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes; push or pull up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. Employees are exposed to the typical office environment with computers, printers and telephones.