Quality Systems Analyst (Supplier Quality/RMA Admin)
Brain Corp is a San Diego-based AI company creating transformative core technology for the robotics industry. Our diverse engineering teams in Software, Hardware Design, and Embedded Systems are creating comprehensive solutions to support the builders of today's autonomous machines in successfully producing, deploying, and supporting commercial robots across industries and applications. Brain Corp is funded by the SoftBank Vision Fund and Qualcomm Ventures. For more information please visit: https://www.braincorp.com/
As a member of the Supplier Quality Operations team, the Quality Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting Supplier Quality and OEM RMA activities related to MRB disposition follow up, Supplier Surveys, Supplier RMAs, Customer Complaints/RMAs, Quality Performance trending. To be successful in this role, you must have an acute attention to detail, a strong commitment to exceptional customer service, a collaborative mindset, and excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks related to the Brain Corporation Quality System and documentation control requirements.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with Brain Corp’s Quality Management System including assigning, classifying, and updating records, and moving records from Production workflows.
- Follow up on personnel training to Brain Corp Quality procedures, maintains personnel training records current, reports training trends.
- Review, enter, and maintain Supplier Surveys in Arena QMS and maintain electronic records as required.
- Review and maintain Supplier Change Requests (PCNs); follow up on activities from opening to closure.
- Schedule and host meetings to discuss PCNs and other pertinent matters; follows up closely with responsible parties and subject matter experts to ensure Supplier Change Requests (PCN) records and activities are closed in a timely manner.
- Track and trend quality system records, prepare and publish Quality metrics as assigned.
- Act as consolidation point for receiving, processing, investigating and reporting Customer product complaints.
- Perform prompt identification of Customer product complaints.
- Coordinate complaint investigations according to complaint handling procedures, which includes but is not limited to:
- Handle product replacement to Customers.
- Interface and coordinate with Quality, Engineering and R&D to conduct investigations.
- Coordinates with Procurement, Production and Shipping for Product replacement.
- Manages and reports out complaint trends.
- Ensure complaint files are stored according to procedure.
- Participate in internal audits as required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you need:
- High School graduate or equivalent required. Associates Degree or higher desired.
- Minimum 3-year quality experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience in Quality and Customer Complaint Handling desired.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and results driven environment.
- Self-directed, resourceful, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Electronic Quality Systems operation and maintenance
- Arena experience desired.
Things that make a difference:
- Experience in coordinating activities for Quality, MRB, Supplier and Customer RMAs.
- Experience with ERP systems like NetSuite, SAP. for inventory transactions.
- Experience in Customer Service.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical activity of this position includes, stooping; kneeling; crouching; reaching; lifting; pushing; pulling; sitting, standing and walking for periods of time; using hands to finger, grasp and feel; repetitive motion; talking and hearing. Visual acuity to perform an activity such as: operation of machines, such as lathes, drill presses, power saws, and mills where the seeing job is at or within arm’s reach; perform mechanical or skilled trade tasks of a non-repetitive nature, such as carpenter, technician, service people, plumber, painter, mechanic, etc. as well as close visual acuity to prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines; use of measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes, must also be able to determine the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned or make general observations of facilities or structures; lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The worker is subject to environmental conditions, which provide protection from weather conditions, but not necessarily from temperature changes. The worker is subject to hazards that include a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.