BrainOS Release – 3.3.0
Learn what’s new and improved in the latest updates to BrainOS.
We update BrainOS regularly to give you a better experience and fix issues. These release notes explain what’s new and improved.
- Stop & Honk
- Users now have the ability to teach a route with specific Stop & Honk points along the trained path.
- The Stop & Honk feature enables the operator to control exactly where they want the robot to make a complete stop before proceeding.
- Multiple Stop & Honk locations can be trained throughout a single trained route.
- The robot will stop in place at its trained position for 3 seconds after honking before continuing on its route.
- Improved logic navigating around people to make operating in dynamic environments easy and natural.
- Improved navigation performance in difficult AMR environments.
- Updated advanced filtering algorithm for 3D depth image detection.
- Updated thresholds for certified Side Safety System to optimize performance in specific environments.
International Language Support
- BrainOS now supports two new language options – Czech & Polish